For Sale

whiteknight

I HAVE FOR SALE SIX DIRECT SILVER SHADOWS BRED BY THE MASTER HIM SELF VAN BERKEL.THERE ARE FIVE HENS AND ONE COCK.FOUR OF THESE BIRDS BRED IN 2008 AND THE OTHER TWO IN 2009.THESE ARE CLASS ACTS AND I BELIEVE SOME OF THESE BLOOD LINES YOU CAN NOT OBTAIN.I HAVE BOUGHT THE VERY BEST OF THIS FAMILY AND THESE ARE CLASS AND WINNING ALL OVER THE WOLRLD.I AM ASKING 125 POUNDS EACH FOR THESE AND ILL TELL YOU THATS A GIFT I PAID MUCH MORE FOR THEM IN AUCTION AND ALL HAVE PRODUCED TOP YOUNG BIRDS.PLEASE PHONE 07903999626 THANKS ANDY

If the birds are still available can you post pics or tell us some details about the type they are.

THESE ARE GOOD ALL ROUND BIRDS.THESE ARE MY MAIN STOCK BIRDS THAT HAVE BRED WINNERS EVERY YEAR 4 MANY FLYERS AND THERE OF SPRING BREED WINNERS SO FILL YOUR BOOTS AS THESE WILL BE GOING IN THE BHW IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.

THESE ARE GOOD ALL ROUND BIRDS.THESE ARE MY MAIN STOCK BIRDS THAT HAVE BRED WINNERS EVERY YEAR 4 MANY FLYERS AND THERE OF SPRING BREED WINNERS SO FILL YOUR BOOTS AS THESE WILL BE GOING IN THE BHW IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.

Cheers whiteknight, i'm no sure right now what i need numbers wise, but i'll get back to you if they don't add up

• 1 month later...
Guest BRYANBROCK

TX ME YOUR DETAILS MATE NO PROB.

COULD YOU POSSIBLE SEND THE TRANSFERS FOR MINE AS WELL

THANKS BRYAN BROCK

2 BRADLEY TERACE

ABERDEEN

Guest BRYANBROCK

POST CODE WOULD BE NICE,OR A PHONE CALL LIKE IVE ASKED IN THE PASSED :unsure: .

Look i not going there again i have sent you my address and post code several times for the transfer for these birds

i was good enought to bid for the birds and they were paid soon as auction finished IAN MCKAY sent payment as i was on holiday

i even asked for your address several times nothing

so please stop making me out to be the bad guy and send the transfer if it the postage i will be happy to send a stamp just give me your address :angry::angry:

Look i not going there again i have sent you my address and post code several times for the transfer for these birds

i was good enought to bid for the birds and they were paid soon as auction finished IAN MCKAY sent payment as i was on holiday

so please stop making me out to be the bad guy and send the transfer if it the postage i will be happy to send a stamp just give me your address :angry::angry:

ANDY PLEASE GIVE HIM THE TRANS AND PEDS HE WANTS SOMETHING TO READ WHEN HE IS AT THE BURGER VAN :):):):)

WHAT A STRANGE THING TO SAY YOU HAVE NEVER EVER GIVEN ME YOUR DETAILS IN FULL,I HAVE ALSO PMED MR MCKAY ABOUT THIS AND MY PHONE NUMBER IS CLEARLEY SEEN AS ABOVE.THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH A TRANSFER ALL I ASKED WAS A POST CODE,FURTHER MORE NO PEDS WERE EVER GOING TO BE GIVEN FOR THESE BIRDS, BUT SEEMS IM A NICE GUY I WAS GOING TO SEND THEM TO YOU WITH THE TRANSFER REGISTERED POST.

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders