*****Sale Of The Year*****

Shortcut Lofts

*********SALE OF THE YEAR*********

It is with great regret and sadness that i have come to this decision.

Due to ongoing work constraints and my father’s continued inability to enter the lofts i have decided to let go my complete family of Wildermeersch pigeons. This will bring me down to ten pairs of stock pigeons which i can manage easier. This family have all been very inbred for the past 8 years by myself and originate from Kevin Henderson Lurgan who is one of the top national flyers into Ireland. Pedigrees will be brief but i will do the best i can with them and provide as much detail as possible. I will let the pigeons do the rest as they are Unbelievable specimens. Anyone that has got these birds of me in the past or has seen them can verify the quality of pigeon they are and they will grace any loft they go to.

The pigeons have bred many prize-winners including 1st prize-winners on the road and up to St Malo France 448 miles. They have won for me and for others with the latest 1st Prize-winner being into Scotland in a NE wind.

These birds have won many major awards in the national shows as well with some highlights being – 7 Gold Medals from 16 classes in Dublin 2007, winner in Blackpool, 3 times Best in Show Dublin (2 times with Lady Marie), 12 second prizes in Blackpool in the flown classes, Runner up INFC Belfast, winner in Larne etc...Not bad considering i only do 4 shows per year.

All Wildermeersch will be sold! These include Lady Marie my number 1 hen, Dark 65 Number 1 cock, Garys Choice, Tip 77, The 100 Cock, Shortcut Willie, Black Lady, Old Pied Hen, So Close, Mr H and all their children.

I would like the birds moult out completely before they go but if a sensible offer comes in i will let them go straight away.

The first 2 i am putting up are Mr H & Lady Marie – Brother & Sister – These will run as an auction for 7 days.

I will also keep a couple of crackers to the last that will be put up and auctioned for pigeonbasics site funds.

My loss is definitely your gain. These are outstanding birds.

Eamon (shortcut lofts)

Lot 1 - Lady Marie GB 01 *****

Bred 1st prizewinners last year from 80 miles and 150 miles on the road.

Won in Dublin National Show - 6 firsts, BOS, Best in Show 2 years running, R/Up at Blackpool etc....

Bidding is on the thread or by pm. There will be no 5min rule. Auction will close at 9pm Wed 18th Aug.

Starting price is £150

Lot 2 - Mr H GB 03 *****

Bred prizewinners last year for 2 different fanciers (Wales & Ireland).

Won in Dublin National Show - 17 firsts in total, BOS Dublin, Best in Show Balbriggan, Larne, R/Up at Blackpool twice in 300 mile class.

Bidding is on the thread or by pm. There will be no 5min rule. Auction will close at 9pm Wed 18th Aug.

Starting price is £150

I should add that all my Wildermeersch are bred around 2 G/Children of Bertie Fletchers "Beer" through Kevin Henderson. These birds have won pure and crossed for Kevin including one hen that has bred 9 different 1st Prize-winners from Penzance. These pigeons have it all - if you are into eyesign these are the birds for you. All carry great eyes.

Guest pigeon82

any offers yet im gonna be interested eamon looking to bring sum wildermeesh to cornwall these are top birds guys i saw 2 birds he gave paddymac never seen such outstanding birds so keep us informed plz pal so we no wat the prices are at pal plz

I have to say that I visited Eamon & his father a few months back and can honestly say that whoever gets any of these birds will be more than happy. Two genuine fanciers with the birds and results to match and I'm sure that this was a genuine heart breaking decision to be made by Eamon. Good luck Eamon, i hope the fanciers appreciate the quality of birds on offer.

Thanks Guys for all the nice comments this decision was not easy.

All birds will be offered on here - nowhere else - and all will be auctioned off.

As previous there will be 2 held back for Pigeonbasics site fund and the money will not be sent to me it will go to Admin.

As always, i stand over every pigeon i send out and if you are not happy when you recieve the bird send it back and i will refund the money.

Eamon

any offers yet im gonna be interested eamon looking to bring sum wildermeesh to cornwall these are top birds guys i saw 2 birds he gave paddymac never seen such outstanding birds so keep us informed plz pal so we no wat the prices are at pal plz

pair of cracking pigeons i would go for the cock phil. shame these have come a bit early for me as these would look the business in my new loft next year when i start back up

Guest mick bowler

Guys, could we please keep this thread as an auction related thread and free from any non related conversations? Thanks

Eamon

Sorry Eamon,

When are the St Malo winners coming up for sale??

St Malo birds will be up on Monday (Tip 77) and on Thursday (100 Cock).

John Millar will do all delivery of birds. He charges £8 to Ramsey Dagliesh in Dumfries. Then if you cant collect them the Scottish parcel service brings them onwards.

He delivers right through to Birmingham.

Eamon

*********SALE OF THE YEAR*********

It is with great regret and sadness that i have come to this decision.

Due to ongoing work constraints and my father’s continued inability to enter the lofts i have decided to let go my complete family of Wildermeersch pigeons. This will bring me down to ten pairs of stock pigeons which i can manage easier. This family have all been very inbred for the past 8 years by myself and originate from Kevin Henderson Lurgan who is one of the top national flyers into Ireland. Pedigrees will be brief but i will do the best i can with them and provide as much detail as possible. I will let the pigeons do the rest as they are Unbelievable specimens. Anyone that has got these birds of me in the past or has seen them can verify the quality of pigeon they are and they will grace any loft they go to.

The pigeons have bred many prize-winners including 1st prize-winners on the road and up to St Malo France 448 miles. They have won for me and for others with the latest 1st Prize-winner being into Scotland in a NE wind.

These birds have won many major awards in the national shows as well with some highlights being – 7 Gold Medals from 16 classes in Dublin 2007, winner in Blackpool, 3 times Best in Show Dublin (2 times with Lady Marie), 12 second prizes in Blackpool in the flown classes, Runner up INFC Belfast, winner in Larne etc...Not bad considering i only do 4 shows per year.

All Wildermeersch will be sold! These include Lady Marie my number 1 hen, Dark 65 Number 1 cock, Garys Choice, Tip 77, The 100 Cock, Shortcut Willie, Black Lady, Old Pied Hen, So Close, Mr H and all their children.

I would like the birds moult out completely before they go but if a sensible offer comes in i will let them go straight away.

The first 2 i am putting up are Mr H & Lady Marie – Brother & Sister – These will run as an auction for 7 days.

I will also keep a couple of crackers to the last that will be put up and auctioned for pigeonbasics site funds.

My loss is definitely your gain. These are outstanding birds.

Eamon (shortcut lofts)

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders