Grapefruit Seed Extract

Guest triballofts

Guest triballofts

hi does anyone use Grapefruit Seed Extract in the warter drinkers if so how much do you use and how many time a week is it as good as it says or just another money scam Graham

Guest 8796andrew

Hi,i USED GSE FOR A GOOD FEW SEASONS WITH MY YOUNG BIRDS AND NEVER EVER GOT YBS,HOWEVER THIS YEAR WE NEVER USED IT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN WEVE GOT YBS EVERYWHERE.-I THINKG ITS A GOOD THING TO USE IT PERSONNALLY.

I FIND 3 DROPS PER LITRE WORKED BEST BUT COULD ALWAYS UP IT ABIT.

Guest triballofts

Hi,i USED GSE FOR A GOOD FEW SEASONS WITH MY YOUNG BIRDS AND NEVER EVER GOT YBS,HOWEVER THIS YEAR WE NEVER USED IT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN WEVE GOT YBS EVERYWHERE.-I THINKG ITS A GOOD THING TO USE IT PERSONNALLY.

I FIND 3 DROPS PER LITRE WORKED BEST BUT COULD ALWAYS UP IT ABIT.

hi thanks for you reply thats what i was going to use it for as i have just had YBS got it sorted now thanks to bilco Xerek great stuff but better if you can avoid in the first place where do you get yours from as i have found so on ebay called Citricidal Graham

Guest 8796andrew

i think mine was also bought off ebay too,im currently treating my yb's with belg-amco and it seems to have solved the problem thus far,however,im also feeding pellets as it turns into a paste and stops the other birds eating the sick,thus breaking the chain.although gse works brill as a preventative,and prevention is always better than cure.

Guest triballofts

i think mine was also bought off ebay too,im currently treating my yb's with belg-amco and it seems to have solved the problem thus far,however,im also feeding pellets as it turns into a paste and stops the other birds eating the sick,thus breaking the chain.although gse works brill as a preventative,and prevention is always better than cure.

thanks andrew for that i think i might give it a try the Xerek has worked really well on mine and they have been on corn and a light mix of barley groats white dari and layers pellets but on peas beans last nigth and no probs so far only started the Xerek yesterday and could no belive the quickness of the treatment they are back to normal this morning and dropins are nice and firm now as they were green and slimy and the were sick every where i also had one die but the Xerek has worked for me and i would defo use it again if i get the YBS again Graham