What Way Do You Use

It's been a few years since I used natural yoghurt, it's ideal if you've only a few birds, and for me its got to be on the corn. Put your feed ration (enough for one feed) in a bowl and add a couple of tablespoons of yoghurt and mix it in. Try to get a fairly dry mix, so grains don't stick to each other or the spoon, and feed it to the birds right away. When they're finished, take the feeder away and wash it.

I gave it on 3 consecutive days once a month. I found giving it any more than 3 days and droppings get loose.

if using in water the water being used needs to sit for 48hours before putting the yogurt to it then it should only be used sparsly as will go bad very quickly, always best on the corn and fed whilst still tacky

I always feed it on the corn and while it is still tacky. they seem to love it 2 large table spoons for about 40 Oz of corn.

early breeding i use it in the water but as soon as warmer i use on corn :) to get any effect of the live bacteria it should be used daily so idealy a few tablespoons on corn each day i also use lemon and brewers yeast to help it dfry better :)