Late Bread

BigBobbyBear

Hi all

I was discussing on another thread about starting up this August on returning from hols, my loft will be ready and i was looking at about a dozen ish birds to train through this year and next to gain experiance. I want to learn a lot and make sure i treat the birds properly, so with good advice i want to take my time. My son and daughter are keen to help and i am posting to see if any you more experianced flyers will have late breads around mid august that you may have no space for in your own lofts. Any colours etc as the fun for me is in the whole science of it and the more amazing looking the better. The lofts i have been lucky enough to see are fantastic and i have a good idea about what i want to achieve, maybe the competative bug will bite me as well but the sport fascinates me.

Thanks in advance

Yes i was thinking about getting good birds, but as a new guy it will be difficult to approach people, i dont like asking as it is always assumed i imagine that you are after something for nothing. I dont want loads of birds, about ten max to begin with. It wood be nice to have varying colours and distance ability but i am a simple novice.

As for the best in my area, go on then tell me who they are if you can, Airdrie & Coatbridge is my local area.

I really do appreciate all the advice on offer

Yes i was thinking about getting good birds, but as a new guy it will be difficult to approach people, i dont like asking as it is always assumed i imagine that you are after something for nothing. I dont want loads of birds, about ten max to begin with. It wood be nice to have varying colours and distance ability but i am a simple novice.

As for the best in my area, go on then tell me who they are if you can, Airdrie & Coatbridge is my local area.

I really do appreciate all the advice on offer

don't be scared to aks sometimes you just have to brass neck it'if they're decent enough they give you a pair of late breds.

don't be scared to aks sometimes you just have to brass neck it'if they're decent enough they give you a pair of late breds.

he is right you don,t ask you don,t get.i thought you would have had some offers of yb,s from some of the members by now

bigbobbybear it would be good to see some pics of how your getting on with your loft i was in the same position as you a few weeks ago now ive got my loft built and 12 yb 8 are out flying well just got another four tonight and probaly have another 8 by the end of the wekk

atb

Geordie