More Fancy Breeds

Glassfeather

• 2 weeks later...
Guest beautyhomer

Ted,

I never got as far south as Bedford,so I do not know of any shows near you I am afraid.However I know a man from Biggleswade in Bedfordshire who regulary came up to the Nottingham and Stafford shows if these are not to far for you.

Regards Andrew

hi beautyhomer                                     thanks for reply,stafford and nottingham is not too far for me,if,you have more info on these shows, eg where,when,time,etc it would be very much appreciated,also any contact details for man in biggleswade would also be appreciated.                                            once again,thank you,     ted

• 1 month later...

Hi Speight,

Yes I think feeders are needed for LF tumblers, you may also need feeders for Gaditanos because of the large crop. I have Jiennense and Laudino Sevillanos which raise their own babies. They are very territorial by nature but a box about 18" deep x 18" high and about 3' long should give them enough space.

Hi can you let them fly out or do you have to keep them in a loft all the time.

Thanks Tony.

you can let them out, but if you want to show them and they must stay in the lofts all the time to stop losing feathers.