Welsh National F.C. Reims

Guest tom123

Guest strapper

i can only go by what my birds returned like on the lilliers race..they were starving and some dehydrated...why are birds starving coming from a 6 hour race?..fresh north winds dont make birds hungry!

dehydration has been the biggest problem that is there in fact..not rumours or fanciers just looking for excuses.

there has to be a full investigation why on both over the water races have been disasters.

im stating facts not accusations.

if its bad management /bad liberations/ or anything else it needs to be addressed asap.

im finnished with oldbirds for the season...most of my oldbird team has been decimated in two races...and im not the only one!

Guest strapper

hearing rumours of the channel blocked in by mist for this race, also of a 40,000 dutch nat liberation 20 mins after the welsh lib...yorkshire mid fed also had the same bad returns as us.

Guest waynemorris

I think the most likely is the clashing. I checked the weather all morning and didnt find any observations using the internet which gave any indications of mist or fog on the channel

I think the most likely is the clashing. I checked the weather all morning and didnt find any observations using the internet which gave any indications of mist or fog on the channel

clashing doesn't cause dehydration!

Guest waynemorris

clashing doesn't cause dehydration!

I know dehydration was definately a problem from dover and lillers, but the fanciers i have spoken to and from the pigeons I have had return, other than being tired returned are in a lot better condition than from the other 2 nationals.

Guest strapper

I know dehydration was definately a problem from dover and lillers, but the fanciers i have spoken to and from the pigeons I have had return, other than being tired returned are in a lot better condition than from the other 2 nationals.

they were in a better condition than lilliers for deffinate,but birds dont dissapear without a weather problem or clashing or management...i dont think looking after the birds in this case was at fault. ...the yorkshire fed at clermont wouldnt have made an impact on the birds as this race has had.