W.N.R.Fed Lillers

Guest john the body

Guest strapper

nope but i know my birds are very thin on the ground...got quite a few still awol.

that includes birds that have scored in the fed and several club cards

Guest waynemorris

What did you think of the condition of your birds on return from the race.. I know there are a few top fanciers who are not happy and the same with last weeks race from Dover. Birds seem to be very dehydrated on return

Guest Owen

Wayne, I thought you might want to know that the Fed does not take kindly to comments about the way the races have been run. I was dragged over the coals last year because I passed comment on the returns from youngbird races. So I will only comment on my own birds from now on. I only sent 4 but three of them had their feet covered in dry dung. And they were very thirsty and dehydrated when they got here. They were recovered by the following day.

Guest strapper

i lost a lot of birds..my birds on return were starving ..and dehydrated...ive had 3 reported today in the oxford area,from non fanciers ALL STATING that the birds were dead on their feet.

how can birds that are tried and tested end up such a short distance from lilliers.??

as owen im only commenting on my birds.

one of the birds that are missing was 15th fed lilliers last year...has been 7th 18th and 15th fed so no mug.

before anyone thinks im just joining in with whats been said ..try asking a few of my club members who will say the same!

i thought it was only my club had probs with the lilliers race.

Guest waynemorris

A lot of my birds were the same very dehydrated and some covered in mud from going down to water. Had a similar problem last week as well and i know the fanciers i have talked too have said the same. I think this is definately something the Fed should look at. I dont know who has looked after the birds for the last two races but i would be very suprised if it was the same people

Guest strapper

i think all clubs need to send in a letter explaining this to the fed,unless we tell them about our findings nothing will change.

our club will be sending in a letter.

Guest strapper

hi from this race now ive had only 2 back and 4 reported.

the four reported are in..2 oxford/1 hampshire/1 northampton...why would birds that have been over the water several times and had every race this year so far and coming well decide to drop into these areas..1 the same morning of the liberation?

i think its a case for the x files.