Winning Against The Odds

just ask me

Guest mick bowler

Well Looks like no one does.

I'd like to think that i do when i get the chance. I'm in a geographical and meterological nightmare location where pigeons is concerned. The losses are collosal to raptors, wires etc and also because generally the birds not being able to take the conditions, but i soldier on, just!

I have only managed one race, which i won, and had 5 together. I was also party to a race but only sent trainers as i was liberator but would of won that too. I'm 30 miles west of the nearest flyer in the club, so thats another big disadvantage.

I'm basicaly trying to make the impossible possible!

Well Looks like no one does.

I'd like to think that i do when i get the chance. I'm in a geographical and meterological nightmare location where pigeons is concerned. The losses are collosal to raptors, wires etc and also because generally the birds not being able to take the conditions, but i soldier on, just!

I have only managed one race, which i won, and had 5 together. I was also party to a race but only sent trainers as i was liberator but would of won that too. I'm 30 miles west of the nearest flyer in the club, so thats another big disadvantage.

I'm basicaly trying to make the impossible possible!

good to see fanciers fighting the odds m8 stick in

hi

i fly 7 widowhood cocks,1st race i was 3rd club ,1st 2/bird club 10th fed,1st houghton 2/bird club. 2nd race i was 4th club 3rd 2/bird club 2nd houghton 2/bird club 9th fed,week after won kingsley mid week club.this was won with 7 cocks and still going strong against member who send 30 plus birds per week,its hard to keep it up with such a small team has the odds are always against you butits possible to beat the big senders.

les