arson at billingham lofts and basket house

Guest ian snaith

LADS I THINK WE ALL MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP THEM OUT WITH AN AUCTION OR FUND RAISER OF SOME SORT.TO GATHER FUNDS TO GET THEM STARTED AGEN. U WERE ALL KIND ENOUGH TO HELP ME OUT AFTER MY FIRE AND DONATE YBS ECT SO COME ON LETS GET SOME IDEAS AND GET THESE LADS BACK ON TRACK

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologise for not being Nice, but if they are caught and taken to Court I guess the do gooders will send them home with don't do it again lads cause you come from a broked home, or a deprived area  yada yada yada or is their an hidden meaning to the words "The Powers that be"

Cheers Gez im sorting some young from this way down country any one wanting to help Gary out if you pm me ill pass it on but remember hes having a 16 foot loft built so might not be able to have every donation due to the space

If you can give me some details on the young so i can give Gary the full info    Cheer all

Hi Lads

This is terrible but i believe the most important thing is to do everything possible to help these lads stay in the sport! I am happy to Donate a pigeon and i know my partner in Holland Raymond Moleveld would be able to donate something very specail so you can count us both in!!!!!

Kind Regards and Sincere Sympothies

Stuart Wilcox

I am pleased to report the youngbird loft is well on its way, Mac, Butto and John have worked non stop to get the loft in place to get the lads back on their feet.

We are still looking for a container but have a few leads we still need to follow.

Thanks for all the support this sites members have shown, hopefully Billingham Homing Society will be up and running before the first race.

Cheers

Karl Pogson

Chairman