pigeon clock

bren23

DONT MATTER ABOUT THE CLOCK  ??)  ALL IT HAS TO DO IS TELL THE TIME AND KEEP IT TO ITSELF   :X :X :X         GET GOOD DOO'S     IT WILL MAKE THE SPORT A WHOLE LOT MORE FUN  ;D ;D ;D ;D             IF YOU WANT AN OLD STB,YOU PAY POSTAGE AND ITS YOURS

TO TRUE WESTY   HOPE THERE IS MORE LIKE YOU

Yes, brilliant gesture. Clock is an expensive bit of kit.

Would also say that any decent club nowadays would / should lend new members a clock. Mine offered when I was joining.

Yes, brilliant gesture. Clock is an expensive bit of kit.

Would also say that any decent club nowadays would / should lend new members a clock. Mine offered when I was joining.

so did my club when i joined and had lots of fanciers in the club aswell offered to borrow me a clock.

great to see the sport still as some truly generous fanciers out there lets hope we learn a lesson from this great forum and hope there's more of us that can take a page out of there book                                                                                   .yours in sport  BOB

great to see the sport still as some truly generous fanciers out there lets hope we learn a lesson from this great forum and hope there's more of us that can take a page out of there book                                                                                   .yours in sport  BOB