T3 CLOCK READING 'ERROR 4'

CREBAG

HAS ANYONE HAD THIS HAPPEN? I TIMED BIRDS IN TODAY AND WHEN I CAME TO READ TIMES ALL IS IT SAID WAS ERROR 4 ACROSS THE LCD SCREEN, WHEN MEMORY STRIPPED IT GAVE FRIDAYS SET TIME STRIKE AND MY 1ST ARRIVALS TIME, NO 2ND 3RD ETC BIRD AND WOULDNT GIVE STRIKE OFF TIME? OBVIOUSLY CLOCK HAS BEEN DECLARED VOID, HAS ANYONE HAD OR SEEN THIS BEFORE????

hi all, thanks for all the replys, no clock wasnt touched before opening, and memory only read 1st strike (fri) then 1st pigeon timed, no other birds or clock check strike, clocks only 4 yr old so definately wasnt battery??  full memory was read off, and every race was on there????? except final strikes today? ::)

Had T3 from when they first brought them out never seen one do that before did it show up the birds before you had it read off if u pressed the button to show what times they were

no rose, after timing in i looked at clock and where the time is it just said error 4 wouldnt show any times at all, im absolutely gutted, i'll always remember this race!!!!!!