Auction Lot No.41

Here is a picture taken last night of 2731

She decided a few weeks ago that she would rather trap in at our friends Elton and Anne's, with Jimmy's permission we deeded the bird to them and they are flying her for Jimmy today.  I'm flying the other bird 2702

thanks fifer , just had a phone call from linda shes had a drop of 6 birds unfortunately for me mines was not among them , but shes still waiting as it looks like another strange race ,,the 6 birds are doing 1600 vel but nothing since aprox over an hour ago she was saying it was one of the fastest velocities for this race in a long time, but give linda her due shes tried hard ,put a lot of work into them and at least the birds were still there to go to the race after the losses last week , so he best of luck to her :) :)   shes a very busy lady today with about 4 races inc futirity race :) :) :)thanks for being a good sport linda :) :)

Thanks very much Jimmy

Had to come in for a brew and a pee, just timed another in 1 hour and 17 minutes after the 6 bird drop.

Looks like we've done ok in the Futurity, by biggest threat timed in 7 minutes after me and is 9 miles shorter

Looks like "Bob the Clock" has the winning bird, the only bird he has so far and it's very close after that between Don who is 7 miles shorter than and my six drop, think it's down to seconds.

Interesting to note that my first two birds were a nest pair of Van Reets and my 4th bird was A BARKER, there's life in those old families yet.

Result of Central Oregon RPC Futurity Race

300 Rings Sold, 62 birds went to the race, 42 timed in by 5 pm Saturday

Red Rose took 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th Jimmy's bird was 28th bird flown by A and E Lofts, not yet recorded