2009 challenge

phillips

ill be ordering 50 rings for the season 2009

and will be hoping to run another yb challenge

i think it was a great success last season other than problems with my pc with udating members who took part

plz feel free and reply to how i can run the challenge any better than last yr and if anyone is intersted in taking part again there will be 50 rings and they will be £5 each again all money raised on rings will be paid out in winning again

thankyou jason

all ybs will be put on the darkness system this yr

if all rings are sold it totals £250

which will be paid out to the top 5 fanciers

prizes

1st £100

2nd £60

3rd £40

4th £30

5th £20

all prize money will be paid out at the end of the yb season

i can tell you that the ybs last race will be piccaville so their going across the pond

thanx jason

Guest Freebird
ill be ordering 50 rings for the season 2009

and will be hoping to run another yb challenge

i think it was a great success last season other than problems with my pc with udating members who took part

plz feel free and reply to how i can run the challenge any better than last yr and if anyone is intersted in taking part again there will be 50 rings and they will be £5 each again all money raised on rings will be paid out in winning again

thankyou jason

As I do not have the time to race birds this will be most enjoyable for me. Put me down for 2 rings please and thanks for doing this Jason. What an excellent idea.

i would just like to add that all rings are a cost of £5 each and this £5 fee will only enter you into the challenge to win prize money all the ybs will be owned by myself and should i drop (loose a yb during the challenge its up to me to pay for the return of the bird to the loft

the ybs will be raced throughout the whole yb program and what will happen is first bird home on raceday will get 5 points therefore going down to 1 point for 5th pigeon home

there is no limit as to how many rings you want to buy

yours in sport jason

i would just like to add that all rings are a cost of £5 each and this £5 fee will only enter you into the challenge to win prize money all the ybs will be owned by myself and should i drop (loose a yb during the challenge its up to me to pay for the return of the bird to the loft

the ybs will be raced throughout the whole yb program and what will happen is first bird home on raceday will get 5 points therefore going down to 1 point for 5th pigeon home

yours in sport jason

so birds bred by you also?

Guest Freebird

yours in sport jason

I will take more but want to give everyone a chance to get rings, especially the guys who were in last year. I caught the end of last years and enjoyed the banter. Bewted's crown is up for grab(evil)