taubengold

stew 75

Methio Forte by Herbots is also a very good product especially for the Dikky Darkness youngsters, replenishes new silky thick feathers

used by many top professional flyers in the Midlands. Another good tip is to get a good body moult of your darkness youngsters is to add Buttermilk to the drinkers whilst on your darkness regime, can be obtained at relatively cheap costs from your local supermarkets.

Buttermilk is used by the Top Belgian Flyers, try it for yourself you'll be amazed at the results.

Guest pigeondave
i always thought that you gave buttermilk after the season was done to give a good moult?

got to agree chriss.well do you give while your youngsters are on the darkness now to help them through there moult.would like to know.cheers??????????

got to agree chriss.well do you give while your youngsters are on the darkness now to help them through there moult.would like to know.cheers??????????

I dont race darkness as a rule but will be this year to increase competivity with them - Mine are on the Jouriet moulting tea now with Orego-Stim and will remain so for a good few weeks.

I dont race darkness as a rule but will be this year to increase competivity with them - Mine are on the Jouriet moulting tea now with Orego-Stim and will remain so for a good few weeks.

premoult 100 med pet ;)