I AM LEAVING THE SITE

les

Hawk topics are difficult moderate - we all know what they do to pigeons and there have been countless hawk-attack threads on here. And there have been many posts about the RSPB and their lack of action, and we have also seen what happens when hawk supporters are on the forum.

Now Les you posted up about 2 fanciers killing some hawks and then inciting further such killings - if 2 can do this then what can the rest do - type of action. We can't have this posted on the forum encouraging the killing of hawks. We all know that the RSPB and other organizations could be looking in and see this talk of killing them, and what does this to in the fanciers fight in recognising the damage that hawks do to the fancy? Nothing, it doesn't help.

So your thread was moderate fairly and you received several explanations on why your thread was removed.

In light of that if you wish to leave the forum that is your choice.

I applaud you for everything your doing Les in your plight to rid us of these ariel murderers, the lads around our parts are listening and jackets are being worn to stop unwanted matings, just an idea why not have a members section only were we can talk openly about these things and to become a member we must provide our loft number and club we fly in. ????? This will stop all them sneaky B*****ds looking in.

its a public forum and therefore all walks of life could access the site and as we cant verify every user this would be impossible to police , if posters use common sense posts remain but if inciting a crime or glorifying a crime then the site cant condone it , even i have been hit by hawks and can understand the frustration , i dont like bop  as much as the next fancier and this forum is for all its users the wrong posts and the site could go , now that wouldnt be in anyones intrest , but some peoples egos are bigger than whats right or wrong  ;) last thing i would want to see is bop not being allowed to be discussed due to promoting of illegal activity we need to discuss things like bop but in a way that doesnt attract the wrong kind of press especialy to the brain washed R.S.P.B brigade  :)

Hawk topics are difficult moderate - we all know what they do to pigeons and there have been countless hawk-attack threads on here. And there have been many posts about the RSPB and their lack of action, and we have also seen what happens when hawk supporters are on the forum.

Now Les you posted up about 2 fanciers killing some hawks and then inciting further such killings - if 2 can do this then what can the rest do - type of action. We can't have this posted on the forum encouraging the killing of hawks. We all know that the RSPB and other organizations could be looking in and see this talk of killing them, and what does this to in the fanciers fight in recognising the damage that hawks do to the fancy? Nothing, it doesn't help.

So your thread was moderate fairly and you received several explanations on why your thread was removed.

that is the prob ,at no time did i say killed them i simply said got rid ,now that has a hundred different meanings ,and as far as inciting goes i said imagine what we all could do .now that is not incitement ,every one uses their imagination for some reason or another ,see you mods interperate what you minds tells you to[that is imagining ] ,and act accordingly  ,.not being funny but you are acting like the law does ,and i wont accept  that from them so i wont accept it from you ATB les.

why should the moderating team be botherd as to what the RSPB and other protectionists think , their minds are already made up about flying rats anyway , why should the moderating team/admin be botherd ????????? , i will tell you why !, because it is being british , your in afect doing the police work for the RSPB and protectionists , who gives a dam about BOP being killed ?.certainly not pigeon men , let them aire their feelings about how the lack of action by the authoritys is irritating them and when a few "high profile" incidents have been noted perhaps something will be done , BOP do nothing for the economy of this country but i am certain pigeon fanciers do ,.....bollocks to all birds of prey , and that is from someone who once propergated them , there are far too many !.

What is said is said and the Mods have given a good account for the reasons they feel the thread was removed to the private boards.

Les has made his point that he is leaving the forum and as such the thread can now be locked.

Anyone wanting to exchange details with Les can do so via the site PM feature.