1 st race win

Guest gladdo

Guest gladdo

yeah its super ....... im getting some buzz but its back to basics in the morning ... the birds will be waiting on me to arrive .... its a 7 days a week job !!!! what a great hobby reguardless off the result .... mikey

well done on your win mate :-) hope you get many more. Im a bit puzzled as to why you want to sell or your new stock? could you please explain better. What happened to all the gift birds you had  off people of here? are they distance or sprint birds your selling mate? :-)

Guest chrisss
well done on your win mate :-) hope you get many more. Im a bit puzzled as to why you want to sell or your new stock? could you please explain better. What happened to all the gift birds you had  off people of here? are they distance or sprint birds your selling mate? :-)

sorry to pop anyones balloon, its a great thing, but its a good point about all of the gift birds,[and the ones that were never collected]

Well Mickey, it hasnt taken you long to get that first prize, though i know it wouldnt, the work and enthusiasm you put in mate, you deserve it, big well done from us both. I got your message yesterday mate, i was busy taking my clocks off, made a great day all round, we won ours again too!

So i had a massive drink on you last night pal, well done mate, and heres hoping for the next race, Simon

Guest gladdo

any birds ive had off here did not breed the goods if i be realistic .... i didnt want to say anything as it eels as if you dont appreciate the offer people done at the start when i joined last year ...please tell me if you think you see a bird that was a gift and lets not be stupid here you think id advertise something i recieved off anyone ...they started me off but i eliminated and brought my own birds in from top auctions , well top fliers that have done it with these birds so see for yourself ...nobody getting their hands burned to bid for sure ...its all if you want to take a chance ....or not .... hope this helps ... ive bought young off around 3 members off here to test against my own .... wont know the outcome until the end off year and what produced the goods etc ...also i wont judge on one result and win ... ill see through the season ...first few races very short in anyways .... mikey ...hope this helps all you out there ...any questions dont pm as i want all to see as there is nothing at all to hide ...mikey ...also a pair of whites ( rapido busshaerts for sale ) these only birds i tested and if i be honest look unbelieavable but lost there 4 young off the roof !!!!! bad sign ...no disrespect to the person i bought them off here .. i took a chance ..had them before my stock birds but they will be auctioned aswell ....thanks ....mikey

Guest gladdo

oh yeah simon toon (jstoon) id like to thank you ever so much for your knowledge and helping me achieve the gold bud !!!! you have been super to me since ive been on here ... you are a cracking mate and do me a favour shush ( dont tell anyone the secrets ) ha ha .... mikey