loft break in

paul10121968

Guest strapper

i was just looking them up on the internet,seems like a good idea the way things are these days.

paul pop across to no frills they got some there m8...look quite good too.

the one in newport.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevie-b

i have only ever had bother 1 time wi a scumbag who tried to brake in to our house unfortunatelly for him he never got in and i caught him in the next street when i was finished wi him he has moved out my area and my neighbours have no worries now shame he had to spend a week in the care of the nhs  :P :P :P 8) 8) 8)

i have only ever had bother 1 time wi a scumbag who tried to brake in to our house unfortunatelly for him he never got in and i caught him in the next street when i was finished wi him he has moved out my area and my neighbours have no worries now shame he had to spend a week in the care of the nhs  :P :P :P 8) 8) 8)

someone who beleives in the corporal punishment like me. ;) ;) :)

i wonder if we should be posting pics of our birds and lofts,as these could be used for identification by a would be thief  during a break-in.just a thought.

how many post the ring numbers!

Pics are fine but I think adding ring numbers adds to the risk.

sorry to hear of your loss , i think what people should do is take photos of visitors to there lofts with them then these can be used against cctv images ;) those that are trust worthy wont have any objections ;)

Guest blythy1

sorry to hear of your loss this is disguisting mate you cant trust any1 any more. there is a lot of this going on at the min. i wont be letting any in my shed that i dont know anymore.

Guest joshdonlan

I think we need to do research prior to letting people visit your lofts. Maybe meet somewhere first and weigh them up. Note the car reg. Get a reference off someone you know. It shouldnt have to be this way, but with all this going on, you cant be too safe.