need advice

leishie

story so far sent 29 y/b to carnwrath drop 4 brids came well , next Kelso sent 25 y/b bad race drop 14 brid stop come on the Tuesday of that week . gave the bird a rest for 2 week strated back training to night sent 13 with my mate sending 27 y/b not be raced yet  he get 25 , i only get 3, pulling my hair out ? ready to call it a day . birds look in perfect health . can some one come up with an answere?

it makes me laugh    has he the ability to pay for tests most of us are on benifits do not sell birds i paid 80 pounds to supposed best bird vet to tell me they had canker i told him that before swab   he wanted to charge for tabs       ad vice on here is as good as any vet because they all tell you diffrent things at least on here its free

Guest chrisss
it makes me laugh    has he the ability to pay for tests most of us are on benifits do not sell birds i paid 80 pounds to supposed best bird vet to tell me they had canker i told him that before swab   he wanted to charge for tabs       ad vice on here is as good as any vet because they all tell you diffrent things at least on here its free

and unlike most vets ,some of the guys on here know what they are talking about ,most vets know all about dogs/cats and gerbils but pigeons no chance,at least on this site you get a broad point of view and can take it from there

im going to be honest on here to all that are on line   i trained and helped look after someones birds if i beat him it was always a fluke i had a bird from saints 4 club 12 fed i was chuffed he told everyone it was a fluke only 12 on day   one day he reared up and said i let his birds go in power lines three members of my club were ther letting go  i tought him a lesson by letting go one of his birds go long before the rest  he boasted to every one how good this bird was he put 100 on it in pool money it never came home   when birds are all tossed together trained birds come home if ill or not untrained bird??????

Guest bigda

the only thing i could add to that mate is your birds  where struck by the hawk and your mates birds  were not, or at least  don't know much about what it can do, and yours took off or went down through trees with fear. till they show up and sometimes they don"t  i had a mate who  trained  60 ybs for three week  1mile 3mile 5mile right out till 40 mile then one day took them 6mile and  got  back 13 and still to this day  has none reported or returned to him the peregrine  has the same affect on the birds as a lion  chasing you :'( :'(