young birds

shweet

get them out sooner keep them slighty hungry and feed by hand get them used to you if possible have them on open door so they can run back to the safety of there loft , the three if have had a good luck round should return good luck ;)

Guest strapper
Ive lost three young birds off the loft already.  Couldnt stop them keep going up yesterday.  Is there any way I can stop them flying so much,  while they are so young?

dont let them out early morning for 1st few times out...early evening is better because they know they have to perch as the darkness is coming...it may sound silly but it works.

you will of course lose 1-2 if they are head strong.

as mark said hungry bellies saves worries....think of the idea this way......the only time you see your kids on school holidays is when they are hungry ;)

Guest Paulo
i have training cage i put them in just before they can fly , so they get use to going in bobs and also they can have good look around .

Good idea so they have good look about you lose them not because of the flying but because they aren't used to the area.

Soap their wings if they are too strong on the wings with fairy liquid