What flight are your YBs on?

mealybar

hello mealy bar and i race natural on young birds i was going to race darkness but time got the better of me so ill try it next year(if i dont have a repeat performance)

all the best carter

MY DARKNESS YOUNGSTERS ARE ABOUT THE SAME AS YOURS MEALYBAR,BUT I TOOK THEM OFF THE DARKNESS ON 25th JUNE WHICH WAS 1 MONTH BEFORE THE FIRST RACE I WAS TOLD BY A FANCIER WHO AS RACED DARKNESS YOUNGSTERS FOR SOME YEARS NOW THAT THIS WAS THE BEST TIME SO I FOLLOWED HIS ADVICE.I ALSO HAVE A TEAM OF NATURAL YOUNGSTERS WHICH WERE BRED A BIT LATER BUT THEY ARE FALLING APART NOW WITH SOME ONLY HAVING 3 OR 4 FLIGHTS TO GO,NEXT YEAR I AM HOPING TO HAVE ALL MY YOUNG BIRDS ON THE DARKNESS AS I THINK THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE THEM.

Guest WINGS 04

I HAVE 2 TEAM THE DARKNESS ONES ARE JUST STARTING TO DROP THERE FLIGHTS BUT THE NATURAL ONES ARE STOPED AS THEY HAVE ONLY HAD 2 RACES I TOOK THE DARKNESS ONES OF THE 1ST JUNE WE HAVE GOT 4TH RACES TO GO THAT INCLOUDS THE SNFC I WOULD NOT ASK MY OLD BIRDS TO RACES IN THE STATE THE NATURAL ONES ARE

i only race youngsters naturally,i have a few with only 2 flights to go & these are now stopped,the others about 10,have about four to go.i have 3 hens earmarked to stop now,which have had four races to 100 miles.i also have a small team of later breds, which are on their second & third flights & are a present being trained privately out to 50 miles & then i will decide what i am keeping.

min ebeen on the dark when basketing for traing this moring i checked the flights on them the majority are now on there 2nd 3rd flight and mine where taken off on june 21st, people recon that birds hit form once they have thrown but im not sure. i know on the continent some fanciers wait until the birds have thrown one or 2 flights before putting them on the dark then they will hold, if ya know what i mean