black strain of pigeons

Guest bakes

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and they aint just super lookers they fly good as well.......last year 1st sect national in holland out of 14.000 in his section...that was a direct from ronny.... ;)

very nice  :)

all the best

could be blk w.f or vallances  they chose theres 1st

who ever pigeons they are hope they do well for them look good pigeons hope they do well over here for ronny and the new owners

all the best.

you got that bang on Mick  they look good there should see them now  they are filling out grand  along with the other blks  and the blk w f     and the grizzs   and the pair of  special blue pieds  i think Ronny   had the blue pieds on face book   when you see  these Mick  christ they going to be some pair  

Guest peter.j
you got that bang on Mick  they look good there should see them now  they are filling out grand  along with the other blks  and the blk w f     and the grizzs   and the pair of  special blue pieds  i think Ronny   had the blue pieds on face book   when you see  these Mick  christ they going to be some pair  

i have to say the blue and the blue pied younguns on his fb do catch your eye ,i wonder how many messages the poor man will get now about buying birds i bet theyll all be at it on fb now

Guest ROCKYandRAMBO

I use to have lots of blacks but have got rid of most of them as when people use to come buy pigeons all they wanted was the black ones and all the blues got left . But i had the leus verrotes still got some leus left but only got the one black at stock and im crossing him with a grizzle hen to get some black grizzles next year but ive already promised a apair out bakes but your quite welcome to a apair just send me  two rings but they might be blacks or they might be grizzles lol

Guest KING BILLY

cant whate for the results to come floding in next year with all these craking ronnys and the blaks that going about they should be no holding yous men back ;) ;) ;)