LEAVING MAZE

mark proctor

morn lads,,,i started on the widowhood mix this morn,,build up to the first race,,,let them out for there fly this morn ,,got them in and fed them,,they left every bit of maze,,carnt understand it,,ive had them doing this in the height of the summer but never this early,,,anyone no,,,cheers mark....atb for your racing season.....

just fed mine the same mix this morning and thay have done the same left maze, but i will cut there food down untill thay start eating every thing. hope this helps.

thats what i thought over fed ;) :X

Guest shippy

mark i had same problem last year found itwas a yeast infection seems that when they have yeast infection maize is iether hard to digest or there is a soreness in the throat best of luck ps i am assuming the maize is sound

mark i had same problem last year found itwas a yeast infection seems that when they have yeast infection maize is iether hard to digest or there is a soreness in the throat best of luck ps i am assuming the maize is sound

cheers mate,,just had results back last week,,,100% healthey,,,i think the lads are right im feeding to much,,,its sorted now thou...lol...atb...mark....