upset

michelle

ive only been doin it for 4 months an ive put loads in to it am really angry an guttted :( :(didnt think people were so cruel. >:(

Michelle if you need some stock let me know, I have been unable to race my YB this year so I'm sure I can help you out with a few decent birds, just pay the carraige if you need any

Nice gesture alan sure there will be others on here michelle who will help you out,my first season this year and quite a few on here gifted me yb including alan and a special mention for allan yeates who bred me my first ever 1st place with a fvw thanks guys.

Sorry Michelle going off well done Frazer great to hear you've won (been away so missed stuff) delighted for you butty!

Michelle if you need some stock let me know, I have been unable to race my YB this year so I'm sure I can help you out with a few decent birds, just pay the carraige if you need any

good offer,  i have a few young birds not raced or trained or indeed let out that you can have[all latebreds ]how many would you want[just pay the carraige