TELFORD SHOW

STEVE HOLE

Guest strapper

a good few have stated that its not that good of a show, once round and thats it...cant say myself but going by wot peeps have said  who,s been there.

where is telford ?

in the blue square north :(better watching paint dry, ;D good show last year dampend due to defra and the bird flu scare,but still enjoyed it.will better this year even if it is only one day.unless we have a flu scare, credit crunch, and shilling for the electric.only 5 miles from me. :)

Guest strapper

if u go to the welsh show there is free parking,but can get havoc when the show is well under way.

thats coming up next month...many trade stalls there...boddy/ridewood p j lofts and a good few studs there.

if u stay till near the end of the show u can pick up some bargains..i picked up birds for around a tenner year or two ago.

these were on sale for £25-£30 each...these were for my daughter who didnt want to be involved with the birds 3-4 weeks later lol.

Im with you wayne, i thought the old comrades show was very good at telford, the telford town centre car park is only 50 yards over the road, my only gripe with the show was the price of a coffie and a cake, it was absolutly crazy, i think 3 cakes and 3 teas for me and my friends came to something like £12.00