pfl  mask needed

rockinrick

hi all i have been diagnosed with having pigeon fanciers lung :'( and have been told i can only continue with birds if i purchase a decent mask, so if you have any info on good masks then plse i would be extreamly grateful if you could pm me with , ( when , where , how much , ) as i really dont wanna give up my birds ,they are good company ,lol

:( :( :(

Hi Rick, Sorry about your trouble, I have used the Bradwest masks for the last few years and I find them very effective, they are a bit expensive but I suppose it depends on how you look at it, how much is your health worth, all I can say in my opinion PRICELESS, I have used these masks for the last 6 years and I reckon it works out at just above £2 per week. I have my blood checked every year at the Blackpool Show and it has come down from in the 20's to my one done last year which showed up as 1. Hope this helps.

Tony the company is Bradwest and they advertise in the magazines and are at Blackpool every year, I wouldn't be without one now, there is a power pack which blows air down away from your mouth and nose so reducing the risk, I reckon the power pack usually lasts for about 2 years, so in fact I was wrong when I said £2 per week as they are about £120 so in fact they are only just above a £1

Couldn't agree more, paper ones are garbage would sooner spend the money on a proper one. got two for the kids last time one for my daughter who had budgies and one for my son who has cockatiels, I believe parrot type birds are supposed to be worse than pigeons for bloom.