wanted white doves /fantails

nutverlal

sorry for short notice.

looking for 4 white fantails or doves to be released on a friends funeral.

need them for saturday, in birmingham

if anyone can help please let us know.

I hope someone sorts you out but anyone releasing fantails should be shot :-/

sorry for short notice.

looking to buy for 4 white fantails or doves to be released on a friends funeral.

if you can help then please do. do not waste time by leaving stupid idiotic comments. And goes the same to hijackers.

Just looking for four fantails or doves. And that is it.

sorry for short notice.

looking to buy for 4 white fantails or doves to be released on a friends funeral.

if you can help then please do. do not waste time by leaving stupid idiotic comments. And goes the same to hijackers.

Just looking for four fantails or doves. And that is it.

Most fantails won't make it past the church roof and it is cruel to do so and I don't give a monkeys if you think that is stupid or idiotic also the likes of the RSPB and RSPCA would have a field day if we encouraged it. The RSPCA stipulate that all birds that are used for release must have Identity rings on them.

Personally I would report anyone that released fantails at any event, sorry just my strong opinion

Guest lenwadebob

Most fantails won't make it past the church roof and it is cruel to do so and I don't give a monkeys if you think that is stupid or idiotic also the likes of the RSPB and RSPCA would have a field day if we encouraged it. The RSPCA stipulate that all birds that are used for release must have Identity rings on them.

Personally I would report anyone that released fantails at any event, sorry just my strong opinion

100% Correct Duncan with your information. You more than most know the facts, as your Son has his own Dove Release business.

Guest thunderbird

adds on uk bird trader bloke in birmingham takes all cought birds unwanted birds sells birds 100 for six has 10adds running try him ?? ;D 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

100% Correct Duncan with your information. You more than most know the facts, as your Son has his own Dove Release business.

It's just cruel Bob as they are not equiped to survive in the wild and are easy prey and if you really care about your birds then you look after them as best as you can.