2 BRAND NEW LOFTS FOR SALE.

pigeon

HI I HAVE 2 PIGEON LOFTS BOUGHT ABOUT YEAR N HALF AGO THY ARE BOTH IN REALY REALY GD CONDITION .

THE 1ST LOFT IS 16X6 WID 3 SECTIONS THE END SECTION IS DOWWLED FRONT ON IT AND THE REST IS WINDOWS AND 3 SLIDNG DOORS

LOFT 2. IT IS 7X5 AND IS A YOUNG BIRD LOFT OR COULD B GD AS A WIDOWHOOD LOST THT HAS A WOOD TRAP ON THE FRON THT MATCHES BOTHE LOFTS THE 2 LOFST HAVE BEEN PAINTED AT THE FRONT AND THY ARE BOTH IN EXECLLENT CONDTION THY COST OVER £1000 DELIEVERED AM LOOKING 4 RESPONSIBLE OFFERS ONLY AS I AM WANTING 2 BUIY A TILED ROOF PIGEON LOFT.

Hi Pigeon,

why go to the trouble of getting rid of your lofts?just take of the pent roof,and make a apex roof,then tile it,what`s the problem?,you can keep the pent roof,but if it`s not steep enough for tile`s just run a couple of 4x2 timbers on the highest egde as wallplates then batten and tile.

Why are you putting a tiled roof on, is your present roof getting damp. Reason for asking is my loft is very similar to yours and since I put vents in at the lower front of it, the roof had started to get damp. Last year during the winter I didnt have the vents at the lower front and the roof didnt get damp. So if I know its going to be damp, I block the vent. The foul air still escape under the eaves. Mind you I am thinking of putting a tiled roof on or getting a tiled Petron loft, as it is hard to condition birds in my loft unless the weather is good.

• 4 weeks later...

I would stick with the lofts you have as Ido not think you will get that kind of money secondhandas you know yourself there is not a big demand for pigeon lofts at the moment. good luck. :)

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders