lofts for sale

rockinrick

Guest joshdonlan

This is the post. Are they still available? I cannot find the pics on the members photos. Can you help?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rick If one of those STB's is the one I gave you when you started out I dont appreciate you selling it on. When I gave it to you it was on the understanding that if you no longer had any use for it you pass it on to a new starter. Do the right thing mate.

Rick If one of those STB's is the one I gave you when you started out I dont appreciate you selling it on. When I gave it to you it was on the understanding that if you no longer had any use for it you pass it on to a new starter. Do the right thing mate.

hi tony m8 no its not the one u gave me m8 i gave that to a friend along with some birds if that ok with you , the clocks i have left are both red stbs ok m8 , thanks for concern

Guest chrisss
You could hire a van for a day and drive down and pick it up.  

" You could hire a van for a day and drive down and pick it up" so could you ,and if i could drive it would be in my backgarden by now !!!!! any one know of a firm that moves this sort of stuff [without having to sell a kidney!!!]

Guest Grasshopper Lofts

" You could hire a van for a day and drive down and pick it up" so could you ,and if i could drive it would be in my backgarden by now !!!!! any one know of a firm that moves this sort of stuff [without having to sell a kidney!!!]

just sent u a pm mate

Guest chrisss

just sent u a pm mate

yep got got mate i think, i will buy a bit more local [theres a guy who is thinking about jacking it in at the end of the year]shame it looks like a good loft

yep got got mate i think, i will buy a bit more local [theres a guy who is thinking about jacking it in at the end of the year]shame it looks like a good loft

you would be getting a bargain my friend , so have good think about it as wat you spend on courier you save on cost of loft ,

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders