YBS & race teeam for sale

pigeonpete

Hi all

have been asked by a friend of mine to sell all his entire team oof 2006 ybs approx 35!! due to family problem he has to move out of his house so hence everything must go!! loft wont be for sale as it wont move without breaking it!

o.k details of ybs first theres approx 35 ybs mostly wildermeersch (spelling lol) van reets and busschaerts, and a couple of van loons. Best offer for the lot by wed 3rd may for the lot of ybs, mostly blues, chqs, and a few pieds there are a few earlier ones that have been out but most are recent ly weaned with yellow down on there heads, all rung this will be a great bargain for someone! make me an offer, remember wed 3rd may they will go to highest bidder no matter what that bi may be! collection prefered due to carrier costs which will be expensive i am in crewe cheshire,

the lines of birds are

j.dutton wildermeerch

nina underwood busschaerts and j duncan

and van reets t & a mardon, and louella

there will also be about 20/ 30 obs/stock oldest 3 years old

same lines as above some with pedigrees best offer again for the lot

alot of time and money has been spent on these birs but unfortunate circumstances force sale

please pm me stating which birds you are interested in old or ybs

i would have them myself if i had the room cause there are some real cracker

a donation will be made to pigeonbasics guaranteed richard if they are sold :P

thanks for looking and get those bids in  will post up name and highest bidder if so wanted.

Hi no bids as yet so will let them go in small groups or singles if wanted?  if someone bids £30 for the lot they go for that but all must go by the end of the week

thanks for your time

Hi noggin there whatever price you want them to be, all must go so make me an offer for however many pairs you want best offer so far has been £45 for 3 matched pairs, thats £7.50 per bird, please pm or e-mail me if your interested thanks,p.s where in u.k are you? could you collect mate?

peter26berry@hotmail.com

Hi all, just 24 hours to go before my little auction ends!! currently  the 30+ ybs are at £30 thats a crazy price of less than £1 per pigeon :o :o for quality bred ybs!! all gb 2006 rung but if it stays at £30 then they go for that, sold 10 stock birds/racers still approx 12 left must go this weekend whatever so come on folks any bid will be taken

thanks for looking :)

Hi all highest bid is £40 for the ybs from slatey auction will close at 11pm tonight

many thanks for the interest still 12 ish stock birds for sale, who will give me £25 for the 12 stock birds? mostly yearlings

Hi all,

very embarrising this but went to my mates today, to look at the birds and i wouldnt give them away!!! let alone sell them!! dont know whats wrong with them but have been a bit neglected of late due to his split up with his wife!! :B :B feel so stupid , but the situation was out of my control!! just being honest the really am sorry to waste every ones time!! my mate knows the hassle he has caused!!  :X dont know what to say!! feel a right goose  ::) have contacted all the people concerned!! please feel free to give me abuse i deserve it :-/ :-/