busschaert for sale

ken

hi iv been asked to sell these bird for the old man on the allotments, as you no we are getting moved at the end of march so the old man is calling it a day he has some top class birds.there will be a lot more to go he is just a few first pair is there is 4 06 birds they are KAVANAGH BROS BUSSCHAERTS  TOP CLASS the next 2 are john crowder busschaerts 01 bred the next 2 are louella busschaerts these are g ch of telly savalas and john james pm for more deatails about any of the birds he whants £25 each for them you whont be disapointed  

hi iv just spoke to the old man he says you can ring him if you pm me for his number i asked about the stock birds and he said there all to go and there is proven breeders among them iv seen the birds and there top class + he is  not asking a lot for them

• 2 weeks later...

Can vouch for all thats been said about this guys birds, my mate went up and brought away 2 cracking cocks, their condition is fantastic and there ready to pair only sorry that this guy is calling it aday but get in quick and pick up a great deal.

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders