Eagle Owl

Hidoo

EAGLE OWL

Hi over the years regarding raptors, tried unions talk to rspb has been a joke as we all know just like a tea party going no place fast I would say it’s about time we take action ourselves.because it will get worse I’ve been on twitter pounding rspb about peregrine & sparrow hawk mabye they look but don’t answeri have touched on small birds been killed 1000 of them in uk mostly by male sparrow hawk female & peregrine Kill racing pigeons.Sick listening to rspb about raptors been killed and photos of a hawk dead I told rspb any idiot can produce that they talk about donate for there blood sport, looking at eagle owl before you say anything they are in uk different parts in France every day thing eagle owl are there very rare to see a peregrine not a lot of sparrow hawk.They are to slow to catch small fellows,seen a dvd on one site the eagle owl the silent hunter takes peregrine at night on nest,one farmer was having bother with 6 buzzards in scotland the gamekeeper went down with the owl 2 days they were gone.so I say to the fanciers that what we should be doing breed ourself or buy and release something it will help us with our sport rspb are p*ss artists can’t stand these dicks this should happen throughout the uk every fancier give this series thought mabye help us and the birds get some piece I think this is a big problem for losses in the sport more so with YB leave it with you to think .

I farm and would be intrigued to know why a farmer would be irked by a few Buzzards, I have them here all the time and are no problem to me whatsoever including the pigeons and on the subject of Eagle Qwl's versus Percy, there is no way the owl would have an impact on percy, completely different life styles, why would you think the Owl was hunting Percy, It's nice to dream.emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

EAGLE OWL

Hi over the years regarding raptors, tried unions talk to rspb has been a joke as we all know just like a tea party going no place fast I would say it’s about time we take action ourselves.because it will get worse I’ve been on twitter pounding rspb about peregrine & sparrow hawk mabye they look but don’t answeri have touched on small birds been killed 1000 of them in uk mostly by male sparrow hawk female & peregrine Kill racing pigeons.Sick listening to rspb about raptors been killed and photos of a hawk dead I told rspb any idiot can produce that they talk about donate for there blood sport, looking at eagle owl before you say anything they are in uk different parts in France every day thing eagle owl are there very rare to see a peregrine not a lot of sparrow hawk.They are to slow to catch small fellows,seen a dvd on one site the eagle owl the silent hunter takes peregrine at night on nest,one farmer was having bother with 6 buzzards in scotland the gamekeeper went down with the owl 2 days they were gone.so I say to the fanciers that what we should be doing breed ourself or buy and release something it will help us with our sport rspb are p*ss artists can’t stand these dicks this should happen throughout the uk every fancier give this series thought mabye help us and the birds get some piece I think this is a big problem for losses in the sport more so with YB leave it with you to think .

I farm and would be intrigued to know why a farmer would be irked by a few Buzzards, I have them here all the time and are no problem to me whatsoever including the pigeons and on the subject of Eagle Qwl's versus Percy, there is no way the owl would have an impact on percy, completely different life styles, why would you think the Owl was hunting Percy, It's nice to dream.emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Hi the person told me about this farmer regarding the owl it works been proven

Hi yip l agree we need to do more to protect our birds, and sport, lf eagle owls are the answer then thats it,maybe lm wrong but we need to try more

Hi

Yes I have been told this in France it works talking to rspb talking never get any place

Give things a chance 👎

• 2 weeks later...

What right have the RSPB got to tell

the owner to destroy his Eagle Owl

No idea they told him it tried to attack a dog. So it's a danger he refused to kill it told them they can do it. The bird is 22 years of age an escaped when he was moving it from one hut to another. My work colleague stays next to him and she is keeping me updated. It has a tracker on and hd has tried numerous times to get it back.

I don't think they can force any one to destroy their bird, they can't make anyone put their dog down, it has to be the police, and if that is the case then they should put down all birds of prey because they are a danger to our pigeons. I thought their remit is to protect all birds.

Just found out the owner has been contacted by the RSPB who've informed the owner the bird has to be destroyed. The owner is unwilling to do that he has given them the tracker information the bird is now in Uddingston.

if this bird attacked a dog it would be all over facebook and in the newspaper the rspb would make sure of that bastaxds

Just found out the owner has been contacted by the RSPB who've informed the owner the bird has to be destroyed. The owner is unwilling to do that he has given them the tracker information the bird is now in Uddingston.

Theres an escaped perrigrine a mile from me has had a go at my birds .a wonder if a should contact the rspb to come an cull it .am sure they would

Theres an escaped perrigrine a mile from me has had a go at my birds .a wonder if a should contact the rspb to come an cull it .am sure they would

Don’t know what the prob is there is eagle owls in uk keep it low key put all over the place that’s when the idiots come across all this is better by email there is wild nesting in uk don’t treat rspb like gods they are scumbags you don’t find out what they are up to do what you think best as soon as

Tell rspb to *expletive removed* off

Tell rspb to *expletive removed* off

• 2 weeks later...

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders