White Loguns for sale

The White Rapido Man

FAO all those people who had previously contacted me regarding the sale of some of my Loguns, when I mentioned that I was contemplating selling a few:-

I am now in a position to say that 9 pairs will definately be going, due to overstocking ( three pairs are secured already for to some PB members)

For those who contacted me previously, these are few pictures I promised to post.

They are £25 per bird...............some are r.r.p.a rung ....others are not. Amtrak to be arranged by buyers

The price is the same.

I have also about 4 very late bred birds...still squeaking, that could settled with ease.....If anyone who is interested in these please pm me..............again £25 each

most are 07 birds...with a few 06's

Those people who emailed me.......(you know who you are) Please pm again to confirm puchase.

First to come first serve I'm afraid.

many thanks

TWRM :)

fook . just noticed the thread , have you any squeakers left ??

Yes mate.....but 2 have black tips on their tail feathers......  this dons't happen very often and when they shed these on their first moult and they come back white........would n't want anyone to think I was pullind a fast one though so I'll hand on to them until they mature abit.....all of others have gone  :)

thanks

Yes mate.....but 2 have black tips on their tail feathers......  this dons't happen very often and when they shed these on their first moult and they come back white........would n't want anyone to think I was pullind a fast one though so I'll hand on to them until they mature abit.....all of others have gone  :)

thanks

i also have had black tail feathers in the whites from my pure whites,but,that could be just a throw back of some kind and nothing to worry about ,i am 100% positive

you would not pull a fast one on any one from the dealings i have had with you so far TWRM and would defend that position on you !!!!!

TED  

thanks

i am not trying to stir up sh** here but didnt you ask on another thread who would be intrested in buying these birds from you , myself and others said they would be, now it seems they are gone , it would be intresting to see who got birds that didnt show intrest in the original thread, as i feel a little hard done by

i feel it would have been fairer to pm those who said that they wanted birds before putting them on general sale

TWRM QUOTE "would like to hear from potential intrested buyers whos names i will collate so that i can contact should i decide to sell "     , i am still waiting ,

TWRM QUOTE"to all those who have replied as dicussed i will be touch in due course"      musta forgot bout little ole me

TWRM QUOTE "would like to hear from potential intrested buyers whos names i will collate so that i can contact should i decide to sell "     , i am still waiting ,

TWRM QUOTE"to all those who have replied as dicussed i will be touch in due course"      musta forgot bout little ole me

were u not offered any birds brian,

having answered the original thread  ? ??

i also have had black tail feathers in the whites from my pure whites,but,that could be just a throw back of some kind and nothing to worry about ,i am 100% positive

you would not pull a fast one on any one from the dealings i have had with you so far TWRM and would defend that position on you !!!!!

TED  

Does your pure whites have a little bit of colour in their beak by any chance?

Hi.......

Im sorry you felt hard done by. I had a massive amount of replys form the add........ ........far more than the birds I had for sale!

Hence in my second add a advised  "Those people who emailed me.......(you know who you are) Please pm again to confirm puchase"

Those that did.....have been accomodated.

Once again.....I apologise for any inconvenience  :)

TWRM

if they have some black on the beck , don t they put  out  grizzle  y/b s ? :B

yes they can do mate...............I like a bird to be white from beak to toe nail to eliminate the chances of a throw back...but even then, its not a 100% cert.

I have found that the Rapido strians are more likely to trow a gay pied or something than the Loguns....(if you got good loggies!)

Clearly its and older strain, therefore the chances or throwback seem to be reduced.  

It was a odd advert in the first place, but I think he did not want to sell to what may have become competition to him, maybe you were too close in Airdrie  :D :D :D

As previoulsy mentioned in another thread..Yes..interested parties were vetted for obvious reasons.

Your proximity to me was not the problem.........but you did not respond to my request highlighted in bold above.

to be honest  i thought i had when i said i wanted a pair when you said you were maybe perhaps contemplating selling a few pairs

...............as did over 40 other people.........and there were only 9 pairs to go.

Thats why I asked Those people who emailed me.......(you know who you are) Please pm again to confirm puchase

just demand far out weighing supply.........

I do however see your point

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders