race team for sale

Guest racer

i have decided to call it a day so i have for sale 12 cocks 11 hens and the loft stock will be sold later as there sitting eggs birds are one price just want them gone as soon as pos £20 each

these birds are all g/c of  de vechter,, bontje 787, young 699, ankie ,ulrika  brother chateroux , favorite sister,  yolanda these are very well bred birds and would of been my race team there are a couple of bushaerts and gabys

cost of racing to much now they just put are subs up another £11.50 and now my mums just gone into hospital with a stroke so 2008 not very good for me

hi the loft is roughly 23ftx6ft 4 sections y/b has 40 perches with pull out trays for cleaning there are two sections with eight widowhood boxes in each and a hen section on the end with same perches as y/b i am open to offers

sorry to here you are packing in

can the probs you are have not be sorted out

i myself had the same probs with my mother she had a stroke and has now passed away and the only thing that keeped me sane was the birds so please think twice before giving up maybe just have a break from racing

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders