~ Top Class WILLY THAS Young Birds ~

Guest Quarry Lofts

Guest j.bamling

2 x Cracking WILLY THAS ybs for sale

SIRE ~ Full brother to Geoff Kirklands Champion "The Snake" A winner of over £8000 racing  Geoff rates this cock as one of his best ever !!!

DAM ~ 04 Belg  Direct Dtr of "Champion Rooney" this hen has bred Winners every year upto Federation Level my No1 Willy Thas hen !!!

This Pair Cost well over £1000 to purchase !!

Guest j.bamling
brillant opurtunity for the thas lovers. look quality again  mate

Its been a very good year for breeding ybs mate Weather etc   ;) ;D ;D

I am not sure he should listen to you for any advice until you can learn to spell properly.

I am not a crook yet but i am looking at becoming an estate agent so maybe in a couple of months  ;D

I can spell properly, you however clearly have no grasp of the English language!!  Advice and Advise have two different meanings don't ya know!  Sheesh!

Don't do it Jim....  he clearly doesn't know a bargain when he sees one!!  

one things for sure if i had the money at this moment in time i would have tooken jims hand off, i have already said if any Thas are avalible next year count me in for a few, as these young birds for sale look top DRAW!!

I think Jim should not only give me them with Amtrack but also knock of another 10% for the hassle you are giving.

You wont be the first finanical advisor in the world to bankrupt a client but you could be the first on here. :)

I thought you were cutting down and only keeping 2 pairs?

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders