Show Racer Stolen From Turiff Show

NeilT

A good friend of mine (Matt Donoghue from Stirling) had a yearling dark red show racer hen taken from its pen at Turiff show.

Ring number GB 18 SR 03342.

Any help from anyone on here who lives that way would be appreciated. He has a name that has been suggested (which I wont post!) and would be keen to hear from anyone who knows anything. The bird is quite distinctive as it is a very dark red colour compared to most red show racers.

Matt can be contacted on 07957 596635 or you can pm me.

Many Thanks

Neil

Sorry to hear about your Pals loss at Turriff Show last week this little imformation might help you along the way, the two local fanciers keep Racing Pigeons so there is no interest there and the other Show men in the north who had birds entered whom I have known for many years are National show winning Fanciers and would never think about doing such a thing . If you contact the secretary about the other fanciers this would help you to narrow it down I don't think guys with the Fancy Pigeons fantails ect would bother and they have been coming for years and never had any trouble till now I hope you get a response from this

Gogs Wilson

Turriff