MARCEL BRAAKHUIS YBS FOR SALE.

jimmy_bulger

for sale 4 marcel braakhuis long distance young birds ready now £140.00 plus carriage all nfc rung,only for sale due to no racing last year or this due to the tesco and the *expletive removed* everton football club compulsary purchasing the house yard and every thing *expletive removed* else around here.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just recieved 4 cracking youngsters from jimmy and they are a credit to you mate, 4 beauties in super condition and thanks for the advice on how to get the best out of them.

ps send me a pm when the other 4 are ready and i will pop down and collect them.

thanks also to "darnaway" who collected the youngsters for me.

yes i look forward to your answer.as the braakhuis are jan aarden x ware ijzeren stichelbout.

jimmy ;D

easy answer jimmy the first four will be paired to the second 4 that are soon to be glasgow bound..................................................... ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...

hi steve.

i am pleased you happy with them cos i wos,there are 2 in the nest now they be ready in a week but they promised to someone else but am having difficulty getting a reply to my emails.

if he renaeges mate you can have 1st refusal,i have just split them all up today so wont be breeding anymore ybs this year.

i have to get down to the bare numbers before the impending move so i will be selling 20 pair of older birds 04,05,06 bred shortly.am only keeping 6 pair to restart.

jimmy

must say i recieved the 4 youngsters in the pictures and they were crackers and had 4 more from jimmy delivered last week which were just a picture oh health and are a credit to you jimmy mate, you said you i would not be dissapointed and you were right.

cheers again jimmy.

• 2 weeks later...

Received two pairs of braakhuis old birds today, feather quality is absolutely superb. Cocks are medium built, hens on the small side. Chuffed to bits with them and look forward to flying them from Pau and Barcelona in three to four years time.

Thanks Jimmy

Stu

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders