YOUNG BIRD AUCTION

Merlin

Young Bird Auction in Mt Sion Center Waterford City  on Sun 20th April at 2oc for Mr & Mrs Alun Maul of approx 50 youngsters,lines of Ad Scahrlakkens,Willem De Bruin,Bertie Camphuis,Ari Van Beeke,C & G Coopman,Wal Zoonjten,Peter Van De Mewe,Comb,Coltin,&Ganus, Comb Vebree, J.d.Portvleit, Borgmann Bros, G & S Verkerk,and his own "Champion Jack" family of Janssens,birds on view with detailed pedigrees on pens from i oc if you are looking for winning lines,you should be there.

• 2 weeks later...
Young Bird Auction in Mt Sion Center Waterford City  on Sun 20th April at 2oc for Mr & Mrs Alun Maul of approx 50 youngsters,lines of Ad Scahrlakkens,Willem De Bruin,Bertie Camphuis,Ari Van Beeke,C & G Coopman,Wal Zoonjten,Peter Van De Mewe,Comb,Coltin,&Ganus, Comb Vebree, J.d.Portvleit, Borgmann Bros, G & S Verkerk,and his own "Champion Jack" family of Janssens,birds on view with detailed pedigrees on pens from i oc if you are looking for winning lines,you should be there.

Mr Merlin, can you tell me what the difference between these and the lines of Karel meulemans and Herman Beverdam is , compared with the above.. you claim top bloodlines ...... winning lines....??

as you clearly think the Meulemans pigeons are of less quality, but remember this sir , the Golden Pair of Karel Meulemans was aclaimed to be the best breeding couple of all time !!!!!!!!!

Meulemans pigeons win also, but thats just wizard and can you not just let all the hurtful resentment thats in you out.... as i suggested to you , i shall be at blackpool and we could converse and come to a conclusion of our indifferences over coffee, as i never drink beer it slow things down.....  ;D

Mr Timbarra.

Far be it for me to infer that any line of pigeon is superior to another,by word or statement,bit long in the tooth to make foolish remarks as such ,best left to others,as  ::)for your suggestions,? hurtful resentment ;D ;D ;D,not guilty,as for coffee and beer,both too toxic for my liking,a nice glass of wine on occassions with my friends,so its safe to assume you have just drawn a blank

Wish Mr & Mrs Maul well with their sale certainly a good selection of good familes to go from

I agree with valence a good selection of lines to choosse from, as for drawing a blank.... not sure what you mean but lets agree that there is good and bad in all familys of pigeons. as it is with people too.  ;)

glass of red .... my favorite tipple of vino. Chateau nuf de pap is a good one, not that i am a wine expert. wondered if you had tried it... cost about £10 a bottle if i remember correct, also forgive my spelling at times.

thanks spencer 8)

No matter what lines fanciers fly its an ongoing struggle to do well,and youngsters/pigeons should be tested on an ongoing basis,and be successful otherwise,their lineage isnt worth the paper its printed on,as the great Pete De Weerd is reputed to have said,"The apple never falls far from the tree"racing and testing them is the only way of truly knowing how close you are to that particular tree,or one might hold an exalted lineage for some generations,but without constant testing,well its a probability,one may have ended up with what I would term paper pigeons.again its the only way I know,if there is any that has another way please by all means let me know,hopefully I should always be capable of learning

No matter what lines fanciers fly its an ongoing struggle to do well,and youngsters/pigeons should be tested on an ongoing basis,and be successful otherwise,their lineage isnt worth the paper its printed on,as the great Pete De Weerd is reputed to have said,"The apple never falls far from the tree"racing and testing them is the only way of truly knowing how close you are to that particular tree,or one might hold an exalted lineage for some generations,but without constant testing,well its a probability,one may have ended up with what I would term paper pigeons.again its the only way I know,if there is any that has another way please by all means let me know,hopefully I should always be capable of learning

merlin my thoughts exactly, words of wisdom from you, its appreciated and i do agree. :)

Guest chrisss
I hope the auction goes well and the purchases get what they want from proven racing stock!

its that word again PROVEN [not a bunch of pigeons whose great grandparents saw a basket once,spent all of their lives as "stock" whose owners are to afraid to fly them, because they cost too much ,or they are the sons of this and that ]hope it goes well,never seen Ad Schaerlaeckens pigeons for sale for less than the cost of a liver (what)(what)(what)(what)

Same old thing Chrisss, how many times does it come up on this forum about birds being sold from people who either don't race themselves or sell from birds that havn't flown either!

As I have said many times before "buyer beware"!  ;)

Guest chrisss

I agree with valence a good selection of lines to choosse from, as for drawing a blank.... not sure what you mean but lets agree that there is good and bad in all familys of pigeons. as it is with people too.  ;)

glass of red .... my favorite tipple of vino. Chateau nuf de pap is a good one, not that i am a wine expert. wondered if you had tried it... cost about ?10 a bottle if i remember correct, also forgive my spelling at times.

thanks spencer 8)

most people would not discuss how much the wine costs old boy its gauche to talk about price

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders