New Members - Introduce Yourselves

Webmaster

hi there can anybody help me out am a horseman fancier and ma loft was broken into on wednesday night and 8 pair was taken and ma hood was damaged in the process am looking for some help in getting some new birds am gutted you could imagine

Hi horseman where are you from

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, my name is paula and i rescued a baby pigeon that had fallen out our tree, i have been handfeeding it for the last 3 weeks and keeping it in a gerbil cage inside and i just need some help and advice that im doing it properly!

Please Please could someone give me some advice!

Many Thanks Paula

Hi, my name is paula and i rescued a baby pigeon that had fallen out our tree, i have been handfeeding it for the last 3 weeks and keeping it in a gerbil cage inside and i just need some help and advice that im doing it properly!

Please Please could someone give me some advice!

Many Thanks Paula

hi im paul.i am currently coming back to the sport after a 20 year break,im really looking forward to my first race which i hope will be in the 2009 yb season.got to start from scratch now as we got rid of all our birds.but theres nothing like a fresh start.i have been overwhelmed by the offers of help and support from fanciers in my area.glad to see the old spirit is still there.