***For Sale***

Roundo

Gaby Vandenabeele Cross Yb's.

I have for sale the following nest pair of Dark Cheq yb's.

Sire : Blue Bar '04' Cock, bred by Mrs C Lycett & Son. (picture below)

He's a direct son from two of the Lycett Family's top racer/breeders, "Obble" when paired to "Cassie".

"Obble" being a super racer before being retired to stock, his sire winning 1st Open MNFC La Ferte Bernard plus a new car. "Cassie" is bred from the ace breeding pair for Myrtle Lofts, "Jester" x "Carrie", responsible for hundreds of 1st prize winners.

Dam : Cheq W/F '04' Hen, bred by Mrs C Lycett & Son.

She is a direct dgtr from two top class pigeons, "Hillcroft Sensation" when paired to "Hagrid's Sister".

"Hillcroft Sensation" was acquired by Mike Lycett from D & E Armstrong before they decided to have an entire clearance sale, where brothers and sisters were selling for in excess of £1,000.

"Hagrid's Sister" is a full sister to Myrtle Lofts top pigeon "Going for Gold".

They will be ready in a few days.

Price : £50 each

I'd very much appreciate no time wasters please.

Colin.

Note - This pair are responsible for numerous prize winners for myself and others.

Also, I will have a select batch of ybs direct from my stock available in a few weeks, details and pictures to follow.

nice babies colin.not sure obble was a super racer can only remember him doing well in one race and remember ken saying it was his do or die.

Thanks for that, they are a nice pair.

This line has certainly been very successful for myself, hence the reason I've introduced another pair direct from 'Obble' just a few weeks ago.

Update - Last weekend scoring 1st, 2nd & 3rd Club from 175 mls, the first two pigeons being bred from my direct Lycett family stock.

Roundo.

Thanks for that, they are a nice pair.

This line has certainly been very successful for myself, hence the reason I've introduced another pair direct from 'Obble' just a few weeks ago.

Update - Last weekend scoring 1st, 2nd & 3rd Club from 175 mls, the first two pigeons being bred from my direct Lycett family stock.

Roundo.

just goes to prove that good racers dont come just from good racers.lycetts had some class birds but like i said obble not one of there best racers but if his blood breeding the goods then thats no surprise.

Both yb's now sold.

I will have a small batch of yb's available in about 3wks time direct from my Gaby Vandenabeele stock birds.

For more information on my birds please visit my website.

PM if you are interested.

**Sold on a first come first served basis**

Regards,

Colin.

PS. There will be one or two very special ybs in this batch........details to follow.

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders