M/M R. Skinner - Auction

retired

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redwhiteblue

hi m8 i know you have alot on your mind when you are running an auction you should check your pm's as my bid on lot 4 is bigger than the winning one

hi m8 i know you have alot on your mind when you are running an auction you should check your pm's as my bid on lot 4 is bigger than the winning one

I tihnk the lesson to be learnt from the last two auctions is to do everything on the main board for

A/ ensure any missed are picked up by others within seconds or minutes of auction close and -

B/ Ensure there is no repeat of the farce that the Syndicate auction has finished with, half the birds unclaimed with no contact.

For your own thing redwhite, i will Pm you and make sure you have being suitably compensated for missing your PM - I hold a good team of birds from all of Russ's main birds - Faith, Charity, Diamond Geezer, Chaser etc so getting this blood into your team for free wont be a problem.

With regards to PM - I do apolygise since emptying my PM inbox on December 5th i have had 843 private messages sent to me, so i hope i have just missed this one.

hi  chris   had no reply from you with regards to collection of lot8 gb07v01676

is

it possible to collect her on su nday about 11.o clock with payment  jeff

Not had anything to reply to as far as i can see.

Im collecting a corn shed on Sunday morning but someone can be in if you want to collect otherwise i will be back around 12.30 (ish)

• 2 weeks later...

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders