Stock Birds

homer jw

Hi I have for sale 2 Robert Rome stock birds excellent breeding from dark misty faradew lines absolute quality YB from them cock bird gb 14 ring Hen from from Robert Rome dark misty Rome sister ruby bought at his sale on Roberts advice to pair together paid good money for the pair looking for 150 pounds for them which is a fraction of what was paid also for sale two su15 birds bought at Gareth rankins sale cock bird is direct from Rossi lad and is full of Leo van riijn bloodlines hen bird is willie macoloneys blood line from janefield 20 janefield 42 looking for 100 the pair these birds are only for sale as I’m leaving the sport due to I’ll health I also have a pair of Mcmullan brothers a cock van reet bloodlines gb 17 birds looking for 100 the pair a hen from one loft race gb17 ring B.B. pied hen bred by the Tom dick and harry syndicate excellent hen and breeding u see you’ll buy I’ve got other stock birds as well looking for 50 pounds each stock bird u see them you’ll buy I also have a race team 25 birds good racers and excellent bloodlines from my own birds and I have 10 left that I bought from rab anderson I bought 30 YBS from him two years ago I believe mostly van reet blood looking for 20 each or buy a load I’ll make a deal. Cheers for taking the time to read all of the above I won’t be hard to deal with

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders