Jump to content

Kyleakin Lofts

Members
  • Posts

    25,003
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyleakin Lofts

  1. Well done boys, Mick will be visiting for more YB's soon. :D
  2. Good morning all.
  3. Dull, grey, overcast and raining here in East Ayrshire.
  4. Dull, overcast and rain here in east Ayrshire.
  5. Good morning all.
  6. Heard you rubbed mair than his shoulder Rab.
  7. You making a pilgrimage to Glesca? Weel, I suppose its close tae Blantyre, but naeware near as guid.
  8. I think allowances are made because of the BOP problem, but since fanciers like Messrs Hay, Anderson and their ilk can get them home, why can't we all. Simply because we make allowances.
  9. Well done Walter. can I have a rub of your shoulder?
  10. Andrew, Davy helped me last year. He's a top chap. Enjoy your run up to him. Definite BOP into your YB's caused the scatter.
  11. Well done all.
  12. Grey clouds, some breaks, sun trying to burst through, cool here in East Ayrshire.
  13. Happy birthday.
  14. Good morning all.
  15. Wullie McCann, 2nd pigeon just after 19.00. Looks like 1st and 2nd for Wullie. Still hope for us chickens.
  16. That must be costing you a pretty penny!!! wee Harry likes a drink at your expense. :D
  17. Wullie McCann has timed his first pigeon from Lerwick before 14.50. into Ayrshire. Well done Wullie, first of the twelve, I think.
  18. Wullie McCann has timed his first pigeon from Lerwick before 14.50. Well done Wullie. Pigeons about, hope I get one as well.
  19. Well done Harry!!! Has Auld Blackie stopped racing? Totally capitulated to you. :D
  20. Well done Rab and Vinny. Well done Frank.
×
×
  • Create New...