Jump to content

Kyleakin Lofts

Members
  • Posts

    25,003
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyleakin Lofts

  1. June 2009 for me.
  2. New Microsoft Word Document.pdf Managed to copy it.
  3. Yes. It is a PDF so I can't copy the relevant page.
  4. All this info is on the 2020 SHU Balance Sheet.
  5. Good morning all.
  6. I know it is a computer update because that is what Jim Savage told me. He has tutorials posted somewhere. Youtube, I think.
  7. I think it is computer updates. Benzing have moved their server, so if you don't have the update on your computer, the old programme will be talking to the old server. Any equipment updates are on the new server.
  8. Good morning all.
  9. Good morning all.
  10. Good morning all.
  11. Happy birthday.
  12. Good morning all.
  13. Happy birthday.
  14. Good morning all.
  15. Happy birthday.
  16. Good morning all.
  17. Good morning all.
  18. Happy birthday.
  19. Good morning all.
  20. Good morning all.
  21. Happy birthday.
  22. Good morning all.
  23. I don't know. That will be for the RPRA and SHU to work out, but I suspect pigeon racing is a lot lower profile than horse racing.
  24. Yes he is, but it is not an essential job of work therefore travel restrictions apply. Unless the rules are relaxed as they were last year, then racing will not happen. Another thought for you to ponder. The shires are opened and travel restrictions are relaxed, but the border remains closed. Unrestricted travel in Scotland, but Scotland only. A further thought, unrestricted travel in UK, but no continental travel. There is a lot to be decided yet and the manner in which we control this pandemic and bring it under control will be crucial to these decisions being made. We do not even have a blueprint yet because there are too many unknowns.
×
×
  • Create New...