Chocolate and red grizzle

OLDYELLOW

Are these from the one's we brought you up Mark ?

Julie

UK Pigeon Couriers

no these are my OLD stuff Kirkpatrick ;) and go back to my Dusty cock and Sellers cock ;)

Might have to smuggle the Red Grizzle out next time we see you  ;D ;D ;D

i only put them up because Damo wanted to see  them lol  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest bakes

if that red grizzal was for sale mark i would be snapping your hand off my sort of bird absolute beauty mate hope it does a turn for you

all the best

klaus

if that red grizzal was for sale mark i would be snapping your hand off my sort of bird absolute beauty mate hope it does a turn for you

all the best

klaus

Thanks Klaus ;)

Guest cloudview

all the best

klaus

make an offer klaus , you never know unless you ask , every thing has a price

2 nice ybs Mark, wouldn't mind having both in my loft. I like the chocolate the best though.  ;)

cheers :) i believe its best pair this cocks bred  ;) have last years yearlings off him still ;) the basket will tell ;)

Beautiful!Are they Meulemanns?

no these are my OLD stuff Kirkpatrick ;) and go back to my Dusty cock and Sellers cock ;)

Might have to smuggle the Red Grizzle out next time we see you  ;D ;D ;D

i found mark to be very lucky this evening  because if he had showed them to us   they would now be residing in loftus,  nice birds mark   great set up   good luck fot eh season and thanks for the ybs  :)

i found mark to be very lucky this evening  because if he had showed them to us   they would now be residing in loftus,  nice birds mark   great set up   good luck fot eh season and thanks for the ybs  :)

lol was a young bird hen out of Jouey Le Chatel winner i might of let you have but forgot as was in a rush fer my tea  :X :X :X :X , now you know why you dint get in there lol  ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders