free stock

crazy pigeon boy

as some of you know the allotments that i used to race from have been sold for buliding land and i need to get rid of some stock as i only have enough room for 8 pairs of stock birds at the back of my house so i have the following birds FREE as i only have around 4 weeks to move the stock birds ( these birds are quality birds and have a genuine reason for parting with them )

GB99 A49557  (dark cheq)  cock - i brought this bird at a sale he cost me £100 pure herman son won 1x2nd and 1x4th  in club

GB98 X02600  (cheq)  cock - given to me by local fancier when he stoped racing G.son of little lil vandenboche X john salt  (with pedigree)

GB2001 X58136  (cheq)  hen - i brought this hen at a sale cost me £50 pure staff van reet from direct van reet stock  (with pedigree)

GB2000 R23805 (cheq) hen - given to me by the same fancier as the 98 cock pure vandenboche has bred winners

all the above birds are free to any body interested all you have to pay is amtrak please pm me

yours in sport

martin.

as some of you know the allotments that i used to race from have been sold for buliding land and i need to get rid of some stock as i only have enough room for 8 pairs of stock birds at the back of my house so i have the following birds FREE as i only have around 4 weeks to move the stock birds ( these birds are quality birds and have a genuine reason for parting with them )

GB99 A49557  (dark cheq)  cock - i brought this bird at a sale he cost me £100 pure herman son won 1x2nd and 1x4th  in club

GB98 X02600  (cheq)  cock - given to me by local fancier when he stoped racing G.son of little lil vandenboche X john salt  (with pedigree)

GB2001 X58136  (cheq)  hen - i brought this hen at a sale cost me £50 pure staff van reet from direct van reet stock  (with pedigree)

GB2000 R23805 (cheq) hen - given to me by the same fancier as the 98 cock pure vandenboche has bred winners

all the above birds are free to any body interested all you have to pay is amtrak please pm me

yours in sport

martin.

SOMEONES LUCKY DAY-GOOD ON YER MATE!!

MAJORPET