Free Stock Birds

Guest Paulo

Guest Paulo

Hi I have a decent number of free stock birds and a few for sale. Buyer must come and select his own. These are only offered due to me having a great opportunity following a top local flyer packing in. I have brought 6 sets of proven stock birds off this man all with fed chalks and club chalks. These will form the basis of my future breeding team.

Due to this my stock loft will have to be cleared out as I have quite a few stock birds already due to just starting up last year.

These stock birds have only been lightly bred from and are mostly two year olds. Busschaerts and staff van reets with some janssens. They have bred me decent birds that have done the full programme and came good as YB's.

I'm not trying to bull crap anyone these aren't proven stock birds but they are far too good to kill and will hopefully somebody a lot of good.

If things were going to plan I would have retained these until I finish racing the YB team I have bred from these to evaluate which birds were the best and then diposed of the rest. Due to obtaining my new stock I have no room to do this now so these birds must be diposed of.

Unforeturely due to my windfall of birds that normally can't be brought off fancers i.e. proven birds with fed chalks etc I must get rid of these stock birds to make room. Most are free apart from a couple that I had to pay for myself. Price will be £25 a bird for the specials and buyer is free to pick.

There's no pedigrees apart from one or two of the birds as I don't believe in all that crap.

I have one special bird for sale which is the nestmate to a gaby vandie hen that won 3rd club and got a chalk for me in the fed this weekend. She has a pedigree and was obtained from Mike Lycett last year and raced as a YB. She cost me £75.00 I will sell her for £30.00 she is a lovely hen and has a more than good chance of breeding winners. I retained her for stock.

If noone wants them they will be killed.

Guest Paulo
just starting up this year,have you any free cock birds my number 07799088133

Yeah I have do you live local to Durham or in the NE as its pick up only apart from the lycett hen as amtrak are a pain in the hoop