free to a good home

jonjon

hi i have decide to try and find an new home for my german shepard sam hes an guard dog good at his job lovely natured i keep him on the allotment wer i have my birds but an few people are doing my head in he my pride and joy i live in an flat so cant bring him home hes been kept out side since an pup  he really well looked after every thing but im sick to the back teeth of people just an good home wanted an few pic below hes full of life and dont sit still much

Guest 67ghirl
hi i have decide to try and find an new home for my german shepard sam hes an guard dog good at his job lovely natured i keep him on the allotment wer i have my birds but an few people are doing my head in he my pride and joy i live in an flat so cant bring him home hes been kept out side since an pup  he really well looked after every thing but im sick to the back teeth of people just an good home wanted an few pic below hes full of life and dont sit still much

Have you tried the German Shepherd Rescue - then you know he will go to a good home?

How old is he, he looks a cracker  :)

Guest Greig the doo Drysdale

sound like my ideal pet i love german shepherds but your to far away mate hope someone enjoys him as much as you

Guest puresoontjen

north herts mate [ i think that "67ghirl" has the right idea at least "the new place" will be vetted]

if its going to be vetted the new home he can bring the dog here as he comes.  if no one haves him i will theres lots & lots of room here & a good home i live in worcestershire.

Guest chrisss

if its going to be vetted the new home he can bring the dog here as he comes.  if no one haves him i will theres lots & lots of room here & a good home i live in worcestershire.

the dog rehomers always vet the new place,i always thought it was a good idea, you never know what sort of tow rag you are dealing with 8) 8) 8) 8)

Guest numpty01

the dog rehomers always vet the new place,i always thought it was a good idea, you never know what sort of tow rag you are dealing with 8) 8) 8) 8)

yep could end up being locked in scrap yard and not looked after vetting the new owner is best