Breeder Buyer Update

Hi everyone,

Just an update on the breeder / buyer. I received no corrections to the list of ring numbers that I sent out so everything appears to be fine. Please remind everyone about the need for the person racing the bird to transfer it for it to qualify for "buyer" prize money.

Late Bred Sale. The Breeder / Buyer prize money will be handed out at the Late Bred sale (Sunday 10 September at Inverurie Loco Works). That is only 8 weeks away so I would really appreciate it if you could have a think about donating a bird for the sale.

We have already had some really generous donations of youngsters that were sold for Fed funds. However, rather than the Fed relying on the generosity of the "always giving" I would like to appeal to a wider audience to take this opportunity to put a bird into the sale and to turn up on the day and have a bid. After all the Fed is there for all of us and we all share the responsibility to keep it running.

Thanks for your support

Rick Richards