Lanarkshire Federation

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wonder how many clubs in the fed are having a meeting before this delegates meeting to decide how their delegate will vote at this meeting personally im in two clubs and only one club is having a meeting so is it a waste of time going tae these race meetings ??????????????????????? :animatedpigeons:

rite george your going of topic now we all know ur a sheepheed and wee cullens puppet and im mental can you stick to the lanarkshire fed delegates meeting now thanks tommy :animatedpigeons:

My maw was right you can't argue with an idiot

i wonder how many clubs in the fed are having a meeting before this delegates meeting to decide how their delegate will vote at this meeting personally im in two clubs and only one club is having a meeting so is it a waste of time going tae these race meetings ??????????????????????? :animatedpigeons:

Last time I called a meeting to report back only Billy Allison turned up fkn waste of time

My maw was right you can't argue with an idiot

thot it wiz banter george

Last time I called a meeting to report back only Billy Allison turned up fkn waste of time

that says it all when you report back im talking before you go so you know how the members want you tae vote on there behalf george :animatedpigeons:

im glad you know what i mean george dont think any commttee or delegate should go against what the members decided just for there own gains simple as that :animatedpigeons:

My sentiments exactly regardless of what I wanted if the club voted the opposite way that's the way I or any delegate should vote